Who We Are
We’re a highly experienced team of marketers, sales professionals, designers, technologists, writers, content creators, and media professionals. We work together (and independently) to bring our clients extraordinary results with a minimum of hassle — and we do it all more quickly and efficiently than you can imagine. The return on your investment will benefit your company immensely.
What does that all mean?
Simply put, if you’re reading this, your business is poised to grow — but you’re not sure how best to position it for success. We’ll help you figure out both the marketing and sales aspects of your business, while providing you with the content that will support that vision. Maybe you already have a marketing plan, but you need sales and marketing brochures, books, or peripheral materials; we can write and design those for you. Perhaps you have no plan, and you need that too; we can take care of that (and integrate it with a website that supports it). Possibly, you need business advice and consulting; we do that, too.
We are a single-source solution for all your business growth needs, in other words. Better still, we’re real people whom you can get on the phone easily. We’ll treat you honestly and earnestly with an eye toward your specific needs. You’re never a number with us; you’re our valued business partner.
Why choose us?
There are plenty of business consulting firms out there. You’ll find no shortage of sales and marketing teams, content creators, bloggers, and other support services, either. What sets us apart is our “mojo.” That’s the eager energy and experience we bring to every client and to every project. It’s our way of referring to how we bring clarity and renewed purpose to your organization — giving you the advice and consulting that you need but supporting that advice with the actual services your company requires. Yes, we’ll help your company… but we’ll do it with a passion that will truly impress you.
Our “Mojo” applies to every facet of what we do, from design and web development, to social media training and campaign management, to lead generation and e-commerce, to design and product framing. It also encompasses original content creation, SEO, and of course, all aspects of sales and marketing for these services.
We will consult with you, assist you, design solutions for you, and — if it’s what you want — we’ll implement our proven programs. We cover all possible ground, from where you’re starting to where you want to go. Value-driven, creative thinking infuses every part of our business… and if we’ve covered all the ground you can think of, we’ll then go underground to achieve your goals if that’s what it takes. Heck, we’ll defy gravity, if that’s what you need. At the very least, we’ll take a shot at it.
In our consulting and business solutions, our goals are threefold:
- We’ll help your personnel make the changes they need to make, spur the innovations they need to develop, and acquire the skills they need to be successful… all while making their work more fun. Happy employees and business partners are more productive. This is the “business plan” part of our services. We’ll give you the blueprint, the roadmap, for what you should be doing, what you should change, and what’s missing from your company’s approach to your business growth.
- This leads us to our second goal: We help our clients grow and become more profitable and productive. Our systems and methods produce consistent and accountable results.
- The third part of what we do is create the products, sales and support materials, books and e-books, and other programs you need to support your planned approach. We build programs that focus on creating high value for our clients and for THEIR clients. Everybody wins, and everybody does better. Whatever you need to support that goal, we can provide through our team of experienced professionals.
Our solutions are never boilerplate. They are never a formula. It’s a living (and lively) process and we jump in—listening. In other words, we’ll talk to you, listen to you, help you figure out what you need, and then help you implement those solutions. We’d be happy to share with you case studies of our specific successes with this flavor of mojo. Give us a try today!
To help other people be successful in business — and provide them with everything they need to do that.
To leave the world a better place while bringing out the best in others.
To connect people.
Now, all that might sound like marketing — just a means to get you to give us your money. It isn’t. It’s really who we are, and it’s why we want to work with people — to get business done, meaningfully.
What We Do
We help our clients by providing advice, systems, ideas, objective observations, methods, supporting materials, integrated products, necessary programs, and connections to others along with many years of experience of extraordinary marketing and sales success.
What Your Organization Stands to Get
- Substantial increase in sales and profitability
- Rapid acceleration in sales cycles and dramatic reduction in cost of sales
- Rapid increase in market visibility for company and products
- Significant increase in new sales channels and strategic marketing alliances
- Leads that shorten the sales cycle and increase employee productivity.
- All necessary sales and marketing materials
- Book and e-book products that support your marketing plan
- Any other content, including website and blog content, needed to help grow your business
- Spectacular boost in employee morale with unrivaled team performance and production
- Dramatic reduction in employee turnover
- Exponential improvement in customer service and value-focused employees
- Successful launches of new products and services
- Implementation of brilliant strategies and tactics to create and capitalize on opportunities
- Powerful use of e-tools to accelerate sales and elevate level of profitability
- Priceless access to an experienced, dynamic, and reliable marketing partner providing fresh, exciting and creative thinking from an objective viewpoint.
- Mutual understanding and agreement on company’s product mix and services value proposition
- Attraction of an exceptional quality—and higher-profile—client
What Individuals in Your Organization Stand to Get
- Remarkable increase in self-confidence and respect from peers and management
- Crystal-clear definition and effective communication of personal mission
- Elimination of old paradigms—unleashing of the capitalization of your strengths
- Enhanced skill sets for a fast track to higher earnings and earnings potential
- Extraordinary improvement in listening skills
- Persuasive negotiation skills for exceptional outcomes
- Spectacular growth in sales referrals, database and sales cycles
- Significant improvement in interdepartmental communication and results collaboration
- Impressive working relationship, resulting in an understanding of personal goals and delivery of results much faster than competitors.
- Tremendous improvement in opportunities for vibrant leadership roles and promotions
- Vibrant productive relationships with clients and customers
Would you like to start a project with us?
Meet the team
President – CEO Former photojournalist and studio photographer, Navy Veteran, professional speaker, software development company founder, and enjoyed flying a Cessna 140 with skis out of snow covered cow pastures in Ohio.
Kitty Herder, Tech Wizard, craft beer connoisseur, and world traveler. Once destroyed a volleyball with a single spike.
Graphic designer, dog author, world traveler, linguist, nanny, and former singer in a band.
Author, content creator, voice actor, and reluctant New Yorker. He once wrote a book on swords. Like Robert Heinlein, he’s quite fond of cats.
Super Mom able to balance an infant on one knee, a six year old on the other and a laptop in front of her while solving problems and making clients happy. Dog lover who was once attacked by cat.
Seventeen-year-old Shih Tzu in charge of security, animal treats, and keeping the cats in line.