Improving Sales Productivity with Jeff Grice
The question of which pieces of sales software to include in your company’s tech stack can be a tricky one to answer. With so many options and different connections between emergent technologies, there can be a degree of overwhelm and concerns about compatibility, integration, and efficacy.
One of the most exciting new names in the space, and one that is aiming to bring more integration and unification to the technology is Veloxy, an AI solution to sales that has simple and intuitive workability with Salesforce, Gmail, Outlook, iOS, and Android!
Joining us on today’s episode of The Water Cooler Hangout Podcast, is Senior Account Executive at Veloxy, Jeff Grice! Jeff works remotely in Buffalo, while the company’s headquarters are in the tech hub of Silicon Valley, and he explains a bit about current operations at Veloxy before diving into some illuminating information on what they offer.
We get into sales AI, sales enablement, sales engagement, and more! This is the conversation you want to hear if you need some guidance on how AI relates to sales in the current climate and the powerful ways that Veloxy is addressing real concerns in the space today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Jeff’s NBA Championship ring that he earned working at the Detroit Pistons!
- A look at the current world of AI for sales; the improvements that are offered by the tech.
- How Jeff approaches working with sales software and the integration that is possible.
- The ins and outs of how the Veloxy app logs information for users.
- Typical users of Veloxy; the array of personnel that can make use of its convenience.
- The adoption curve and how software integration is impacting new-user numbers.
- Utilizing the Veloxy mobile app to find qualified leads in a localized area!
- Using Veloxy with a sales development team and the daily reminders it offers.
- The different applications for the geo-intelligence features of the Veloxy app!
- Jeff’s thoughts on the short-term future of AI in the world of sales.
- The company setup at Veloxy, their headquarters in Silicon Valley, and remote elements.
- How Veloxy enables a simplification of the tech stack through its integration.
- Connecting with Veloxy and the trial they offer new users currently.
- The fee structure at Veloxy; month-to-month and annual subscriptions.
- Looking to the future of the company and the exciting possibilities on the horizon.
- The personal benefits of working in sales and translating this experience to other fields!
“With our application, every activity you take, whether it’s a phone call, whether it’s an email, whether it’s a text message, is all automatically logged into Salesforce for you.” — @Grice_Jeff [0:06:00]
“Your future self will thank you for all the hard work you have been doing as far as keeping tabs on all of your activity and your conversations.” — @Grice_Jeff [0:10:32]
“On average, salespeople are using six different tools, what if you could cut that in half?” — @Grice_Jeff [0:18:02]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Connect With Bob Poole’s Water Cooler Hangout Community!
Visit Bob on the web
Connect with Bob on LinkedIn
Join Listen First – Sell Later® on Facebook
Get Your Free Copy of “Listen First – Sell Later®” and Insider discounts
Get a Copy of “NOW, Not Later: Make More Money IMMEDIATELY“