The studies are in. NOTHING attracts readers and viewers like video and photos.
The funny thing about videos? Even if they’re technically not the best they still can attract a crowd if they are entertaining with good content.
People just love watching videos online.
If you have a blog, try to always publish a blog post with a photo. Use your own photos, or find photos at morgueFile, on Unsplash, or other Creative Commons websites that offer royalty, copyright-free photos. For that special one-of-a-kind photo need, don’t hesitate to engage the services of a professional commercial photographer like Peter Keady.
Take a good look at PikWizard. PikWizard holds a stunning library of over 1 million stock images and videos. What makes PikWizard stand out is you can take each image and edit it on graphic design software, Design Wizard. And the images of people are also great!
- Keep it work safe or let your readers know it’s NSFW
- (Not Safe For Work) in the subject line.
- Show off your products or services as used by real customers!
- Make it real.
- Make it fun.
- Make it interesting, exciting, unusual – but make it!
- For more tips on equipment, format, examples, and more go to these resources:
Free Digital Tool Kit from Dotto Tech
“Sometimes I get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.”